Thursday, April 9, 2009

Visit from Harmony, Randi & Tarin

My grandmother and her niece, Randi and Randi's daughter, Tarin stopped by to visit us for a couple of days on their way to Florida. We had a lot of fun during their visit. Randi and I went to the Flowertown festival, which is a BIG arts & crafts festival in downtown Summerville and Randi, Tarin and I went to downtown Charleston. Keagan had so much fun with his great harmony and his cousin. Here are some pics from their trip!








Keagan has learned SO many new things in the past week! Just last week I was feeling like he hadn't learned anything new in a while, and now he is crawling, clapping, waving (and sometimes even saying hi!), giving kisses and as of two days ago he can sit up from laying down! He is also into everything now! Last week I was doing the dishes and looked over at him and this is what I found him doing!



He loves chasing the dogs around the house. It is really cute when he chases Sadie because she thinks it's a game and starts to play with him, which makes him laugh so hard! He also loves it when Dottie licks him, he thinks it's so funny!


1 comment:

paintandink said...

Seriously? He is one of the cutest kids ever! Hope you guys are well.

(Alison Whittington)