Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well Overdue for an Update!

I realize I have been absolutely horrible in keeping up with this blog. I haven't made an update since before we moved in December! I promise to try harder to be consistent. It should be a little easier now that Mike is working full days. I seem to have a lot more time on my hands and find myself bored at home when he is at work.

I love our home here! It is about 1000 times better than our previous apartment. I also love the area where we live. Keagan and I recently visited a plantation with my good friend Sabrina and her son, Andrew. They have gardens that are absolutely gorgeous and we had so much fun! There are so many places we have yet to check out around here.

Keagan is getting SO big! He just started crawling last night. I made a video of him crawling, which I'll post on here. Or course he crawled to Sadie & Dottie. He had his 9 month check up last week and now weighs 19lbs. 2 oz. (50th percentile) and is 28 3/4" long (90th percentile). Our boy is going to be tall, just like his Daddy! We have been trying to teach him to wave, but he doesn't always do it. Although he does do it occasionally. He also learned how to clap in the last week and is always clapping. He also just started this move where it looks like he is going to do a pushup or "downward dog", haha. I can't believe how much he's accomplished just in the last week!

We found out today officially that my sister, Liz is coming for Easter. I'm SO excited to see her and spend a whole week with her! While she's here I hope to go to the zoo. They have a penguin exhibit opening this month, so I hope it opens before she gets here! I'm sure we'll do lots of other fun things while she's here, but I'm looking forward to the zoo. My Harmony is also stopping by for a visit on her way to Florida this weekend with some of my distant family. I'm excited to see her as well!

Here are some recent pictures and the video of Keagan crawling!









No comments: