Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Easter & A Visit From Aunt Lizzie

I know I'm a bit behind on this, but I still wanted to post about it. Liz came to visit for a week in April. She was here from the 11th to the 18th. It was a really busy week since we also had some other visitors. Mike's Nana stopped by on Monday the 13th and Harmony, Randi and Tarin stopped by for a night on their way back from Florida. We had the best time with Liz. We went to the beach, dyed Easter eggs, made a big Easter dinner, did some shopping, went to the aquarium, took a couple trips to the gym, and had a girls day complete with mani/pedis and dinner and a movie with my friend, Sabrina. I certainly was sad to take her to the airport.
Here are some pictures!



Outside of the Aquarium infront of the Ravenel Bridge


Looking at some fish!


At the aquarium

Rockband


Keagan wanted to play, too, haha!


Easter morning, examining an egg that was in his basket.


Playing with Aunt Lizzie


Rooting through his Easter basket.


Yummy sand!

No comments: